LUFC Laboratory Services
LUFC LabConsultants was founded early 2010 by Louis Uunk. For more than 25 years, Louis has been supporting different types of laboratories on subjects like software (LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS) selections and implementations, efficiency- and work-flow-optimization, project management and several analytical techniques.
LUFC LabConsultants consists of a group of vendor-independent consultants with a minimum of 20 years experience in one or more aspects of the modern laboratory. LUFC supports the laboratory on projects that need a high level of expertise and experience.
LUFC LabConsultants laboratory services consist of:
- LabScan & LabInfoScan
- Vendor and software (LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS) selection
- Requirements analysis & gathering (URS)
- Laboratory workflow & efficiency improvement
- Software ("LIMS") implementation project management
- Validation (CSV, 21CFR11, GxP)
- Support on setup of laboratory quality management systems (17025, 15189, 9000, GxP)
- Interim management (QA/QC)
Our mission is to execute projects with our customers in which the best possible result for the laboratory is key!
The deployment of one or more consultants is a means to achieve the best result and not a goal on its own.
Contact us for additional information or an initial discussion.